Richard is regularly invited to speak at fundraising conferences and events on the subject of engaging corporate partners, applying business development techniques to fundraising and maximising fundraising performance.
His focus is to ensure that the passion fundraisers have for their cause translates into their desired outcomes.
Richard assists organisations involved in Fundraising in a variety of ways:
- Developing their strategy and skills for engaging corporate partners
- As undertaken for Cerebral Palsy Alliance, Heart Foundation, Taronga Zoo, National Gallery of Australia, Schizophrenia Research Institute, Julian Burton Burns Trust, Multiple Sclerosis Queensland, St. Vincent de Paul Society, Make A Wish Foundation, Legacy and Leukaemia Foundation
- Facilitating workshops to develop and review fundraising strategies including the Case For Support
- Taronga Zoo – Master Plan, St. Vincent de Paul Society CEO Sleep Out, Australian Museum, Royal Botanical Gardens Sydney – Bicentenary, St.Vincent’s Curran Foundation -Business Plan, Cancer Council Qld and McGrath Foundation
- Presentation Skills training for community speakers and fundraising teams
- Heart Foundation and Leukaemia Foundation
- MC at Fundraising events
- St. Vincent de Paul Society CEO Sleep Out
- Speaking at conferences
- FIA and FINZ Foster Carers Conference
“A conference program is not complete without Richard Woodward. Richard is a breath of fresh air and will inspire and motivate conference delegates. He is memorable and engaging and more importantly, will be the highlight of your next conference.”
Tarnya Van Driel, Asthma Foundation
“Absolutely fantastic and inspirational. Thank You. This information is priceless “
Rebecca Goodman, State Theatre Company of South Australia
“I would certainly never have won this award, nor have been so successful in this field, without your guidance.”
(Paul Richards, Australian Volunteer Coast Guard)
“After completing the one day workshop ‘How to Attract More Sponsors’ I applied Richard’s principles to my business development practice and strategy. Within six months and despite the GFC we secured hundreds of thousands of dollars and signed up two ‘meaningful’ corporate partners for the next three years. I highly recommend this course!”
(Tarnya Van Driel, Asthma Foundation)
“Richard’s coaching, mentorship and skill set are invaluable to an organisation wanting to grow and understand the corporate sector and their drivers.”
(Deborah Willcox, Schizophrenia Research Institute)
Contact Richard to discuss how to attract more funding to your organisation.